Thursday, February 10, 2011

This one is for you Brother!!!!

So I have this amazing brother-in-law whom I looooooove dearly. He's amazing to my equallly amazing sister and half the reason the most beautiful girl in the world is here.  My niecy poo!!! I was so excited to tell my sister and him about my blog because they are literally my biggest fans in the world and definately the core of my support system. Love them! They enjoyed it and brother told me he would advertise my blog as soon as I wrote another entry and i'm holding him to it!  I am really eager to get this stuff out there.  I don't think enough people are aware of how important your thyroid is and how common thyroid cancer is becoming.  I am also really looking forward to answering questions and lending an ear for those going through similar experiences.  I'm a very compassionate person and always willing to extend my heart to a new friend.  Dear god I think this is starting to sound like a dating profile.  sorry guys.  As for my acupuncture yesterday I feel really good today! I know it's a long road ahead but i'm on my way! lookout world! I'm making a come back! Do I use too many exclamation points? If I do, it's only because I can put all of my mental energy into words and that helps balance out the lack of physical energy.  Considering i'm starting to sound like a complete and total dork I will leave you now.  Enjoy your night world and be safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment